Monday, June 18, 2007

WELCOME TO WEEK #3, THING #6


Trading Cards


I particularly enjoyed the trading cards capability. In fact I like it so much I created one. My true identity has been concealed , so that I may continue my "Super" work. Perhaps I will create a whole deck for my fellow "super' library workers. They too have secret identities.
This was relatively easy to do and a fun wahy to be creative and funny at the same time. Some of the other trading cards I saw had the person's picture on it, but I think this is more of a reasonable replica of me. Trust me :)
I will further explore mashups. They sound interesting too.

2 comments:

joyce said...

You've been tagged! Click on the link to see how to play. You're it!

JimD said...

The image generators were a ton of fun for me. I spent way too much time on this. It was like popcorn - I just couldn't stop. Hope you're enjoying your trip through this program.